For new users
Use this address to request access: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Eugene Grudnikoff is a child and adolescent psychiatrist. He is licensed to practice in the State of New York.
Dr. Grudnikoff completed his adult psychiatry training at Zucker Hillside Hospital, NSLIJ Hofstra School of Medicine.
He completed child and adolescent psychiatry training at UMDNJ - NJMS School of Medicine, currently Rutgers University.
- Faculty Practice at South Oaks Hospital in Amytiville, NY
- Office: 631-608-5205
- email: email@example.com
- Inpatient Staff Psychiatrist at South Oaks Hospital in Amytiville, NY
- Characteristics and Disposition of Youth Referred from Schools for Emergency Psychiatric Evaluation. (
- European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 2014
- Antidepressants for cognitive impairment in schizophrenia - A systematic review and meta-analysis. 
- Schizophrenia Research, 2014
- Nocturnal Anxiety in a Youth with Rapid-onset Obesity, Hypothalamic Dysfunction, Hypoventilation, and Autonomic Dysregulation (ROHHAD). 
- Journal of the Canadian Academy of Child Adolescent Psychiatry, 2013
- Medical outcome of patients with dementia in a free-standing psychiatric hospital. 
- Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry and Neurology
- Winner of the | 2014 Peter Henderson Memorial Award